Monday, April 1, 2013

Who let the dogs out?

The last days me and my wife had some visitors. So I took every single chance I can to paint at least a bit during the days because our visitors slept in our living room... also my painting room.

Here's the progress I made on the base and the 2 Schnauzers:



(click on pictures to get a higher resolution)

Right after I've finished the grey Schnauzer and glued him on the base I somehow felt not happy with the result. I wanted to get some variety painting 2 different colored dogs. But the grey one stands far behind the other Schnauzer. Something I'll work on the next painting session.



Here are some pictures I've made during the progress with my mobile phone to talk about with some friends. Feel free to click on the pictures to enlarge and discover all the details I've added to the bridge.



 

 
 

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic work on this. I really like what you've done with the grass and the water. Where did you find those Schnauzer minis?

    -Tarvick

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Tarvick, thank you. The Schnauzers are part of this miniature from darksword.

      Delete