Friday, January 20, 2012

Workshop Daemonette

Together with Steffen I`ve visited the beginners painting class of Massive Voodoo in Hamburg.

As it was my first workshop there I had to paint a Daemonette from Games Workshop. It`s a great workshop where Roman aka Jarhead spreads his knowledge all over and shares his wisdom and own experiences when it comes to paint miniatures. Beside this he taught us how to use colors in different combinations and for example how to get a real structure and focus to the base.

Here`s my current result - still not finished:



You can find a review of this painting class in German language right here and here is the review written by Roman itself with a bunch of very cool pictures of this wonderful weekend.

Let`s lean back and relax while listening to some classical music (you`ll get some more with every post I do):


1 comment:

  1. nice! i think youve done really good. As i know how my first workshop has been ^^ You def reached the goal of the workshop

    ReplyDelete